I saw this tag from Crazy Beautiful Makeup and Small Budget Beauty, and thought it would be fun to join in. If you decide to do the tag leave me your links in the comments so I can see your answers, too!
1. Greed. What are your most expensive and inexpensive beauty items? The most expensive items in my stash would be my Physicians Formula BB concealer and powder. They were pricey for drugstore items, about $13 apiece, but they're totally worth it for making my skin look amazing! The cheapie would be a tube of ELF gold glitter liquid liner that I grabbed at Target for $1.
2. Wrath. What products do you have a love/hate relationship with? Glitter polishes! I think I was a raccoon in some past life, because I love shiny things. But I hate the time it takes to remove the glitter from my nails, and I hated getting chunks embedded in my nails this winter after a mishap at work! Talk about ruining the nail beds.
3. Gluttony. What are your most delicious beauty products? It's safe to say I love all of my Bath and Body Works products, but I kind of want to eat the Black Raspberry Vanilla body lotion right out of the bottle. It's funny because I would not have picked out that scent for myself; my hubby picked it out as a Christmas gift, and now I'm hooked!
4. Sloth. What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness? Self-tanning and facials. Also, eyebrows--thank goodness the fuller brow is back in fashion!
5. Pride. Which beauty product(s) give you the most self-confidence? Mascara! A little eyeliner and shadow on top are just bonus points. Dare I say it, I think I can look pretty femme fatale if I have some makeup to bring out the shape and color of my eyes.
6. Lust. What one product are you currently lusting after? I want to buy the Urban Decay 24/7 Smoked pencils in every color! My wallet is quietly whispering, "No."
7. Envy. What product would you like to receive as a gift? Probably more Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber perfume. Time to start dropping hints for Valentine's Day!